[env-trinity] Master Hooding Ceremony May 18th Online

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:31:14 PDT 2012

Trinity River Enthusiasts & Friends,

     Just wanted to inform you all that I will be receiving my Masters Hood
this Friday at CSU Chico. This ceremony is for my completion of a Masters
of Public Administration. The topic of my professional paper concerned
bringing about social justice through the increase of public participation.

     I just wanted to invite you, if you so desire, to watch me receive my
Master Hood. Understandably many of you live far away and can not make it
to the ceremony, such as Stokely, and due to limited tickets I have no more
to offer for attendance. Therefore, I just wanted to let you know that you
can watch it live via an online stream at
http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/commencement at 4:30pm Friday May
18.

     I would not be here today without the experience I garnered from many
of you involved in the restoration of the Trinity River. It is my hope that
I can use my education and skills to continue working on the betterment of
the environment for the public good! Thank you for your consideration in
this matter.

Cheers,

Joshua Allen