[env-trinity] First Trinity River Project sampling summary of the 2012 season

Mary Claire Kier MCKIER at dfg.ca.gov
Tue Jul 31 14:25:48 PDT 2012

Good afternoon!
Attached please find the LONG anticipated first trapping summary of the 2012 season. The Junction City weir was installed on July 23 and the results are on in: More than half of the total Chinook trapped at JC last year were caught in the first week of trapping this year...maybe an indication of good things to come?
Let's hope so.

When I have a chance to make sure all of the spreadsheets are correct I'll send the regular file (not just this JC only one).
Mary Claire

Mary Claire Kier
DFG - Trinity River Project
5341 Ericson Way