[env-trinity] Trinity River spawning survey update

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Tue Sep 18 09:37:39 PDT 2012

Hi all,
It's that time of year again.  The U.S Fish and Wildlife Service,
California Department of Fish and Game, Yurok Tribe, Hoopa Valley Tribe,
and U.S. Forest Service will have crews out on the mainstem Trinity River
on a weekly basis from now to December (and in select tribs too in the
case of the U.S. Forest Service).  We'll announce weekly updates
throughout the season on env-trinity and post them at the Arcata Fish and
Wildlife Office Fisheries webpage:  http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries/ .
The first of our 2012 updates is available there now.

Look for our crews on the river and say "Hi".
I hope you all get to enjoy an abundant 2012 Chinook salmon run!
Charlie

Charles Chamberlain
Supervisory Fish Biologist
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Arcata Fish & Wildlife Office
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Phone: (707) 825-5110    Fax: (707) 822-8411
www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries