[env-trinity] Mainstem Trinity River Salmon Spawning Survey update

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Mon Oct 15 10:45:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,
The latest update for our mainstem Trinity River Spawning Survey is
available here:
http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries/

Redds were not mapped in reach 2 (Bucktail to Steelbridge) or reach 5
(Douglas City Camp to Round House) due to technical difficulties.  Next
week's totals for those reaches will reflect two weeks of accumulation.

Even missing redds in the two reaches mentioned above, our crews mapped
the locations of 1,043 new redds this week!  Our crews encountered 739
carcasses (all surveyed reaches).

Figure from this week's update.

Will update you again next week,
Charlie

Charles Chamberlain
Supervisory Fish Biologist
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Arcata Fish & Wildlife Office
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Phone: (707) 825-5110    Fax: (707) 822-8411
www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries