[env-trinity] Redding.com: Tribe bashes federal officials; claims they're...

Curtis Knight cknight at caltrout.org
Fri Nov 16 10:37:23 PST 2012

Andrew and all,

Just to add to the conversation below, the graph below helps explain agricultural water delivery maximums under the KBRA.  The graph also compares deliveries of past years. As is shown, under the KBRA water users would get less in dry years adjusting up in wetter years.

Of course this is what would happen when the KBRA implemented.  One of the primary premises of water management of the KBRA, and you see it starting to happen to some extent per below, is to take a comprehensive basin wide and longer  term approach to allocations instead of a single species approach.

Curtis

Curtis Knight
Conservation Director
[emailSig Fish]California Trout
701 S. Mt. Shasta Blvd.  Mt. Shasta, CA  96067
w: (530)926-3755
c:  (530)859-1872
cknight at caltrout.org<mailto:cknight at caltrout.org>
www.caltrout.org<http://www.caltrout.org/>