[env-trinity] Fwd: logs in river

Emilia Berol ema.berol at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 09:47:55 PST 2012

Thank you for this response, Bob. I wish that if the folks at SPI are to continue with their relentless assaults on our watersheds, that they would be open to learning a new approach, & not be as heavy handed as
they generally are.
Are any of the agencies involved with the restoration of the Trinity River --TRRP, RCD, others-- having serious conversation with SPI about what they doing? What kind of impacts are being shown ? who is monitoring ?

I appreciate the responses I received from numerous people on my comment. Let's keep talking, there is much to be learned from current weather events.

Emelia

Sent from my iPad