[env-trinity] Maven's notes on recent BDCP meeting

Patrick Truman truman at jeffnet.org
Fri Dec 7 09:23:33 PST 2012

thanks Tom and Maven, for everything that you do.

we are not falling for the "not one bucket" crap that snookered those in the
mid 1950's

our grandparents went west to grow up with the country, saw the Pacific
Ocean, and said "ah, this is the place" and we then built this culture from
Seattle to San Diego...