[env-trinity] Trinity River Trapping Summary

Cannata, Steve@Wildlife Steve.Cannata at wildlife.ca.gov
Wed Mar 27 15:52:31 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Please see the attachment for the final Trinity River Trapping summary for the 2012-2013 spawning season.  The last spawning day at the hatchery was March 12, 2013.
We hope to begin trapping at the Junction City Weir by early June, 2013.   If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please let me know.
Thanks to everyone,
Steve

Steve Cannata
Environmental Scientist
Trinity River Project
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
5341 Ericson Way
Arcata, CA  95521
(707) 822-4230
steve.cannata at wildlife.ca.gov