[env-trinity] Counterpunch- Felice Pace: Political theater of the absurd in the Klamath Basin

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Sun Mar 31 11:02:51 PDT 2013

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/03/11/political-theater-of-the-absurd-in-the-klamath-basin/

Begin forwarded message:

From: Felice Pace <unofelice at gmail.com>
Date: March 30, 2013 3:24:47 PM PDT
To: undisclosed recipients <unofelice at gmail.com>
Subject: In case you have not seen it

Here"s the link to my report on the latest Klamath River Basin developments published in Counterpunch on line. An expanded version will appear in the April print edition.

--
Felice Pace
Klamath, CA 95548

"we must always seek the truth in our opponents' error and the error in our own truth."

                                                                                               - Reinhold Niebuhr