[env-trinity] Trinity List Complaint Protocol

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Mon Apr 8 17:10:19 PDT 2013

Env-trinity subscribers,

In the future if anybody has a complaint about certain postings on the list, please send an e-mail to me as list manager and the message originator only. PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR COMPLAINT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.

That way we can avoid lengthy debates that most would like to avoid.

Of course, you can always just delete the message, but as list manager, we usually lose subscribers due to these incidents and I'm not happy about that.

I'm not going to say what is or isn't appropriate for the list, but it should in some way have something to do with the Trinity River and Trinity County.

I'm pleased to say that with approximately 340 subscribers, nobody has their messages moderated by me at this time.

Thanks for your cooperation and consideration of others.

Tom Stokely
env-trinity list manager

Tom Stokely
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact