[env-trinity] Fwd: [New post] Blog round-up: Bloggers on the BDCP and desalination & water supply reliability, plus tempers flare in the Central Valley, exaggerating drought, and more!

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Mon Apr 15 07:58:03 PDT 2013

There are some Trinity-related articles in this blog.  If you are interested in California water issues, it's a good blog to subscribe to.

There's also a link to a hot story about a Westlands landowner, Mark Borba.

-Tom Stokely

Begin forwarded message:

Blog round-up: Bloggers on the BDCP and desalination & water supply reliability, plus tempers flare in the Central Valley, exaggerating drought, and more!
by Maven
As spring starts to blossom, so are the blogs as discussion of the BDCP continues: The BDCP and desalination:  Jeff Michael at the Valley Economy blog asks why, if we make assumptions about sea level rise, precipitation, and earthquakes, why do we not assume that technological innovations will occur?  " ... I am confident that we [...]

Read more of this post

Maven | April 15, 2013 at 7:30 am | Categories: Water | URL: http://wp.me/p2XWwm-L6
Comment	   See all comments

http://mavensnotebook.com/2013/04/15/blog-round-up-bloggers-on-the-bdcp-and-desalination-water-supply-reliability-plus-tempers-flare-in-the-central-valley-exaggerating-drought-and-more/