[env-trinity] Capitol Weekly: Politics and policy collide in fight over water (but Jerry Meral says the Delta cannot be saved?)

Moira Burke moira at onramp113.com
Sat Apr 20 14:10:23 PDT 2013

My guess is that the acronym was actually meant to be for Bay Delta Conveyance Plan, though when I put this question to Jerry Meral during
the April 4th forum, he ignored it. (He did answer the other question I sent
in the same email.)
It seems high time to for this to be clarified for general public.
Moira