[env-trinity] Two Rivers Tribune VOICES: Jens Sund- River Access on South Fork of Trinity

Emilia Berol ema.berol at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 07:43:03 PDT 2013

Thank you for posting this article from Two Rivers Tribune,  Tom, and many thanks to the author of the article
for speaking out about this issue.
These road closures are more proof of what a negative Forest Supervisor for Six Rivers NF we have in Tyrone Kelley.
We need a new supervisor. I am not sure where he came from, or whose agenda
he has been promoting, but I don't like it. I hope people who are impacted by his policies will take the time
to contact him, and Congressman Huffman, about the road closures. The way in which the road closures
are being handled is secretive, inconsiderate, arrogant, and truly an insult to the people of this community.

Emelia Berol
Willow Creek, CA

Sent from my iPad