[env-trinity] FEDERAL EMPLOYEES- VOTE SAVE AWARD FOR GRASSLANDS REFUGE CONVEYANCE!
tstokely at att.net
Thu Aug 8 10:40:11 PDT 2013
For all of you federal employees- this could save water in the Central Valley Project which would benefit the Trinity River as well as wildlife refuges.
I found this proposal on the Save Award website and thought that the Grasslands Refuge Conveyance project was of merit.
FEDERAL EMPLOYEES- VOTE SAVE AWARD FOR GRASSLANDS REFUGE CONVEYANCE
I ask for your vote on a Save Award Proposal titled Grasslands Refuge Conveyance. It is now one of the top trending Save Award proposals for the Department of Interior and is currently running in 3rd place and 40th overall! This proposal would fund the building of a new separate conveyance for the Grasslands Ecological Area wetlands. Its estimated that this new conveyance could save the government $135 million over 10 years, improve the way water is delivered to refuges, conserve a significant amount of water, and help the environment!
You can read the proposal and vote for it at this link: http://saveaward2013.ideascale.com/
Follow these simple steps to cast your vote:
1. Follow link to SAVE Award page
2. Select Department of Interior where it says "Agency Impacted"
3. Select the "Popular" Tab under DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR : BROWSE POPULAR IDEAS
4. Scroll down to ~#3 named Grasslands Refuge Conveyance Proposal <http://saveaward2013.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Grasslands-Refuge-Conveyance-Proposal/440232-25136>
5. Click on "I agree" and you will be prompted into the very brief registration process
6. Register and vote!
Voting is open to anyone in the federal government and closes this Friday, August 9, 2013. So, if you think this proposal is worthwhile, please vote for it and pass the word to other federal employees you know!
You can also view this message on C-WIN's Facebook page and our website at: http://www.c-win.org
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact
California Water Impact Network
tstokely at att.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the env-trinity