[env-trinity] HSU FREE Biodiversity Conference October 4-6

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Oct 2 12:46:46 PDT 2013

Check out this FREE conference at http://humboldt.edu/biodiversity/

I'll be speaking at 4 pm on Saturday about my favorite topics- the Trinity River and the twin Tunnels.

4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Tom Stokely (CA Water Impact Network)
John Van Duzer Theatre
At Bio Conf 2013, Mr. Stokely will give a presentation entitled, "Twin (Peripheral) Tunnel impacts on the Trinity and Klamath Rivers."  The topics covered will include Twin Tunnels, Central Valley Project, Trinity River Division of the CVP, lower Klamath augmentation flows, carryover storage in Trinity Lake, Sacramento-San Joaquin and the  San Francisco Bay-Delta estuary.

Tom Stokely
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact
California Water Impact Network
V/FAX 530-926-9727