[env-trinity] Trinity River Trapping Summary Jweek 40

Cannata, Steve@Wildlife Steve.Cannata at wildlife.ca.gov
Wed Oct 9 17:57:04 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Please see attachments for JWeek 40 (Oct 1-7) Trinity River trapping summary update.  Some folks have had trouble viewing the Excel files so here are two versions.  Please let me know if you can not view at least one of them.
FYI: On October 1st we removed the Junction City weir from the river.

Steve

Steve Cannata
Environmental Scientist
Trinity River Project
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
5341 Ericson Way
Arcata, CA  95521
(707) 822-4230
steve.cannata at wildlife.ca.gov