[env-trinity] The Delta Stewardship Council is hiring

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Tue Jul 15 09:19:49 PDT 2014

http://mavensnotebook.com/2014/07/15/news-worth-noting-court-denies-injunction-to-stop-water-transfers-report-delta-smelt-on-the-scaffold-labor-groups-express-support-for-bdcp-delta-stewardship-council-is-hiring-army-corps-draft-pl/

The Delta Stewardship Council is hiring:  “The Delta Stewardship Council invites you to be at the heart of California's water policy development.  The Council has an opening for a Program Manager II in our Delta Science Program and a Senior Environmental Scientist who will focus on water-related areas including fisheries, water quality, hydrology, climate change, terrestrial ecology, or landscape ecology. The Council has a small, dynamic, and enthusiastic staff dedicated to achieving the state's coequal goals of water supply reliability and a healthy Delta ecosystem. Our innovative team operates out of a modern office building in downtown Sacramento and enjoys a close and collaborative working atmosphere.  Other open positions include a Legislative/Policy Advisor and a Senior Engineer. To view all the current job opportunities, please click here.