[env-trinity] Fw: SRRC Fire Fuels and Forestry Program Coordinator Job Announcement

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Thu Oct 30 16:13:01 PDT 2014

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:59 PM, Lyra Cressey <lyra at srrc.org> wrote:

The Salmon River Restoration Council is seeking an individual to fill the position of Coordinator for our Fire, Fuels and Forestry Program.

We would like a candidate who is knowledgeable about forest and fire ecology. A relevant bachelors degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Geographic Information System (GIS) skills, or the willingness to obtain GIS training required. Must be self-motivated and have good communication and organizational skills.

The position is 20-30hrs/week flex time (dependent upon work load and funding). The wage rate is $16-$20/hr depending upon experience. Full job description attached.

To apply, submit a resume and 2 references to the Watershed Center in Sawyers Bar by November 15th 2014.

Mail: SRRC P.O. Box 1089, Sawyers Bar, CA 96027
Email: srrc at srrc.org

Apologies for any cross postings.  We try hard not to send out too many emails, but if you would prefer not to be on our news email list, please let me know.