[env-trinity] Fw: Agenda - Klamath Basin Chinook Salmon Production Model (S3) Worshop Dec 17, 2014

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Dec 3 10:37:31 PST 2014

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:16 AM, "Hetrick, Nick" <nick_hetrick at fws.gov> wrote:

We're pleased to share the final agenda for the upcoming 1-day S3 Model workshop scheduled for December 17, 2014 at 9 am at the Hampton Inn in Arcata, CA. If you have questions regarding the workshop, please contact Nicholas Hetrick or Nicholas Som (nicholas_som at fws.gov) with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, Arcata Fish and Wildlife Office. We are strongly encouraging attendance in person due to high anticipated attendance and opportunity to effectively interact with the model developers.  However, a webex and conference line are available upon request.  Looking forward to seeing you all on the 17th.

Nicholas J. Hetrick

--

Nicholas J. Hetrick
Fish Program Lead