[env-trinity] Fw: 2015 Klamath River Fish Health Workshop set for Tuesday, March 24th in Yreka, CA

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Mon Feb 2 15:20:37 PST 2015

On Monday, February 2, 2015 2:17 PM, "Hetrick, Nick" <nick_hetrick at fws.gov> wrote:

Mark your calendars!
The 2015 Klamath River Fish Health Workshop will be held on Tuesday, March 24th beginning at 8:30 am at the Karuk Community Center in Yreka, CA.  Directions to the Center will be posted online with the final agenda.

To continue with the informal nature of the meeting and to promote an open exchange of ideas, the workshop will be open to the public and is free to attend.  At this time, we are requesting abstracts from potential speakers.  Selected talks will be incorporated into the workshop agenda that will be posted online with the abstracts in mid March.  We anticipate specific sessions on: Ceratomyxa shasta monitoring; invertebrate and vertebrate host research, disease modeling and other fish disease-related issues of concern in the basin.
Please submit talk titles and 1-page abstracts to Sasha Hallett  halletts at science.oregonstate.edu by March 6, 2015

Looking forward to seeing you all at this, our 11th annual gathering of fish health experts in the Klamath Basin.

nicholas j hetrick
--

Nicholas J. Hetrick
Fish Program Lead