[env-trinity] TRRP Flow and Gravel recommendations for 2015

Gutermuth, F. bgutermuth at usbr.gov
Wed Apr 15 07:29:26 PDT 2015

 I am not sure that this was posted so I am resending in this simple format
to the list serve.  Hope to see you here.

*Trinity River **Restoration Program*

*Informational Meeting*

*Thursday, April 16, 2015*

*Trinity Public Utility District (PUD)*

*Weaverville 6:30-8:00pm*

Trinity River Restoration Program (TRRP) technical staff will be available
the evening of  April 16th at the Trinity Public Utility District (PUD),
 26 Ponderosa Lane, Weaverville, CA to describe the science behind the flow
and gravel recommendations. The recommendations were provided to the
Trinity Management Council at their quarterly public meeting on March
25-26, 2015.   Community members are encouraged to attend in order to learn
about the technical recommendations and to plan for the 2015 restoration
flow releases.

For further information, please contact Ms. Michele Gallagher, TRRP office,
P.O. Box 1300, Weaverville, CA 96093 at 623-1804 or e-mail
magallagher at usbr.gov.

Sincerely-

Brandt

Brandt Gutermuth