[env-trinity] FW: OSU News Release - California Central Valley Salmon Future

Kier Associates kierassociates at att.net
Tue May 19 09:44:45 PDT 2015

Should anyone be interested, the breakdown by occupation of the 26
individuals who participated in the Franks-Lackey survey is as follows:

Current Federal: 7

Retired Federal: 1

Current State: 3

Retired State: 3

University System: 5

NGO/Other: 7

I promised Ms. Franks that I would provide her my take on the several
questions, but have failed so far to do so.

It would be interesting, of course, to have survey results from an even
larger population of experts

Bill Kier