[env-trinity] Open House/Scoping Meetings Scheduled on Long-Term Plan for Protecting Adult Salmon in the Lower

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Jul 15 15:14:37 PDT 2015

The link in the press release didn't work, but this one takes you to an April draft.  http://www.usbr.gov/mp/kbao/docs/long-term_plan_protect_lower_klamath_04-2015.pdf

A Notice of Intent was filed in the federal register at  Federal Register, Volume 80 Issue 134 (Tuesday, July 14, 2015)
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Federal Register, Volume 80 Issue 134 (Tuesday, July 14, 2015)[Federal Register Volume 80, Number 134 (Tuesday, July 14, 2015)][Notices][Pages 41061-41062]From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov][FR Doc No: 2015-17208]-----------------------------------------------------------------------DE... |
|  |
| View on www.gpo.gov | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |