[env-trinity] Public Open House at Shasta Big Springs Ranch--cancelled (school event still happening as planned though)

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Sep 30 11:10:15 PDT 2015

Hi folks-

 Due to unforeseen circumstances, The Nature Conservancy will be cancelling this year’s public Open House at Shasta Big Springs Ranch on Friday and Saturday, October 16-17th. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We will still be hosting Siskiyou County school kids as planned on Wednesday and Thursday, October 14-15th. If you want to volunteer on Wednesday or Thursday, please go to this web-site to sign up:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080845a8a623a13-2015 We greatly appreciate everyone’s interest and dedication to a healthy and thriving salmon run in the Shasta River! Please contact me if you have any questions about the kids days October 14 and 15:allylutes at gmail.com
Thank-you,

Ally Lutes

--
Allison Lutes