[env-trinity] DOI OIG Report: Investigation of a Bureau of Reclamation Civil Engineer at the Trinity River Restoration Division

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Fri Oct 30 09:49:23 PDT 2015

OIG Hotline – Report Wrongdoing
Investigation of a Bureau of Reclamation Civil Engineer
Create Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015SummaryReport Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014OIG investigated misconduct allegations against a Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) civil engineer at the Trinity River Restoration Division. The complainant alleged that the USBR employee was unprofessional and improperly gave one contractor preferential treatment over another.We reviewed contracting documents and emails, and interviewed the parties involved, and found no evidence of an inappropriate relationship between the civil engineer and the contractor or any evidence of impropriety. We referred our report to USBR for information only. InvestigativeSummary_USBRCivilEngineer.pdf