[env-trinity] Proposed 2016 Bucktail Channel Rehabilitation Project: Dec 2 presentations posted; Jan 4 Comment Due

Gutermuth, F. bgutermuth at usbr.gov
Sun Dec 13 14:50:51 PST 2015

Dear Interested Parties -

The two presentations from the Trinity River Restoration Program's -
December 2nd Proposed Bucktail Project Meeting at the Moose lodge in
Lewiston are posted on the TRRP's website.

The first presentation is the background and schedule, presented by the
TRRP's Brandt Gutermuth:
http://odp.trrp.net/FileDatabase/MeetingAttachments/Bucktail%20Public%20Meeting%20Presentation_1202151.pdf

 The second presentation is the Project Design presented by Fred Meyer
(McBain Associate's consultant to the Hoopa Valley Tribe)
http://odp.trrp.net/FileDatabase/MeetingAttachments/Bucktail%20Final%20Design%20Revised%20Nov20151.pdf

For more information on the project and to review the environmental
document please visit:
http://www.trrp.net/2015/2016-bucktail-environmental-document/ . Comments
are due by Close of Business January 4, 2016.

Contact Michele Gallagher (530.623.1804, magallagher at usbr.gov) or myself
with questions. Again, Comments are due by Jan 4, 2016. Thanks!

Happy Holidays-

Brandt

Brandt Gutermuth
Environmental Scientist