[env-trinity] Trinity River Trapping Summary Update JWeek 8

Bob Paget bob at michaels-inc.com
Sat Feb 27 20:06:09 PST 2016

Thank you Steve. Enjoy retirement!

- Bob

Michael's Office Furnishings
5138 Caterpillar Road, Redding, CA
P: 530.221.3310
F: 530.221.3454
C: 530-356-0494

From: Cannata, Steve at Wildlife
Sent: Friday, February 26, 3:47 PM
Subject: Trinity River Trapping Summary Update JWeek 8
To: Sinnen, Wade at Wildlife
Cc: 'env-trinity at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us' (env-trinity at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us)

Greetings All,

Please see attached for the JWeek 8 (Feb 19-25) update to the Trinity River trapping summary.  There are a couple more weeks left in this year's trapping at the TRH.  However, this is my last update to you as I will retire from CDFW at the end of this month.  Sending the trapping summaries to everyone was always a pleasure.  Weekly updates will continue to be sent until the year's trapping season is over.  Please contact Wade Sinnen if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Steve J

Steve Cannata

Environmental Scientist

Trinity River Project

California Department of Fish and Wildlife

5341 Ericson Way

Arcata, CA  95521

(707) 822-4230

steve.cannata at wildlife.ca.gov