[env-trinity] Final TRP trapping summary for 2015-16

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Wed Apr 6 17:26:35 PDT 2016

Attached please find the final CDFW Trinity River trapping summary for the 2015-16 sampling year.
You might notice a change in numbers from previous iterations as the fork length cut-offs between jack and adult have been adjusted post-season.

If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to add anyone to or be deleted from the distribution list just shoot me an email. Our next monitoring season will not begin until sometime in June, so this will be it until then.
Cheers!
MC

*************************************
Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876   I   maryclaire.kier at wildlife.ca.gov<mailto:maryclaire.kier at wildlife.ca.gov>
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @
https://nrmsecure.dfg.ca.gov/documents/ContextDocs.aspx?cat=KlamathTrinity

[SaveOurWater_Logo]<http://saveourwater.com/>
Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> * Drought.CA.gov<http://drought.ca.gov/>