[env-trinity] Trinity County Parcel Viewer for proposed 2016 flood zones

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Thu May 26 10:00:35 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:20 PM, "Gutermuth, F." <bgutermuth at usbr.gov> wrote:

 Hi Tom -
As discussed at the Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group (TAMWG) meeting today - here is Trinity County's link for the new proposed Trinity River flood map: http://trinitycounty.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=320cf1c1558c43c8b1f2f70c23d35026
The map includes the 100 year flood zone.
Though we are all in the learning the process, I understand that Trinity County's revised flood map (also know as the Flood Insurance Rate Map) will be become effective on July 20, 2016. The County manages the Trinity River flood way (i.e. development along the river) so questions concerning the new map should be addressed to their planners. Leslie Hubbard, who's contact information is below, has been designated as a Trinity County contact on the subject.
Leslie Hubbard
Transportation Planner31301 State Hwy 3P.O. Box 2490Weaverville, CA 96093Trinity County Department of Transportation(530) 623-1365 Ext. 3400
She obviously has duties that extend beyond transportation.
Best Regards-
Brandt Gutermuth
Trinity River Restoration Program530.623.1806 work530.739.2802 cellhttp://www.trrp.net/