[env-trinity] CDFW - TRP trapping summary through Julian week 48

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Mon Dec 5 15:02:58 PST 2016

Attached please find CDFW's Trinity River Project 2016 trapping summary through Julian week 48 (December 2).

Another glum week.
Should any of you be boating near the Willow Creek weir site please be aware we still have some hardware submerged in the river (river left) which we will remove just as soon as we can.
More rain on the way...
MC