[env-trinity] Mainstem Trinity River Spawn Survey Update for December 9, 2016

Rupert, Derek derek_rupert at fws.gov
Tue Dec 13 16:29:06 PST 2016

Hello All,

The US Fish and Wildlife Service along with the Yurok Tribe, California
Department of Fish and Wildlife, US Forest Service, and Hoopa Valley Tribe
have another weekly update for our Trinity River mainstem spawn survey.
The full update is posted on the Arcata Fish and Wildlife Fisheries
webpage.

Trinity River spawn Survey update December 9, 2016.
<https://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries/projectUpdates/TRSpawningSurvey/2016/TrinityReddUpdate_2016_12_09.pdf>

This week our crews mapped 13 redds (1,638 total for the year) in the
Reaches from Lewiston Dam  to Cedar Flat. The graph below is clipped from
our weekly report (limited to the river upstream of Cedar Flat).

​What did the salmon say when he bumped into a wall? ... "Dam".

Cheers,
Derek

--
Derek Rupert