[env-trinity] CDFW - TRP trapping summary through Julian week 50

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Mon Dec 19 09:10:00 PST 2016

Attached please find CDFW's Trinity River Project 2016 trapping summary through Julian week 50 (December 16).

We had some biggish flows in Julian week 50, up to 51,400 cfs according to the USGS gage at Hoopa.
Hopefully we'll get some good snow pack this winter and we can get the drought behind us.

The Chinook and coho spawning are complete for the season at Trinity River Hatchery; spawning of steelhead will continue into the new year.

Stay safe, warm and dry in your holiday travels.
Cheers!
MC