[env-trinity] CDFW - TRP trapping summary through Julian week 1

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Fri Jan 6 13:02:46 PST 2017

Attached please find CDFW's Trinity River Project 2016 trapping summary through Julian week 1 (January 7).

Between the rain, the snow, and more rain, the trouble with the roads, the sporadic power outages, and all the rest, I still want to wish you a happy, healthy, and safe new year. I have huge hopes that this year will be a good one, at least better fishy-wise. Huge.

We've got a new staff member on the Trinity River Project, Kenneth Lindke, who will likely be sending these summaries out next year, but while he's getting oriented to his new job here at the tail end of the season you're stuck with me.
Cheers!
MC