[env-trinity] Leaked Memo Silences Department of Interior

lrlake at aol.com lrlake at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 13:37:19 PST 2017

I think so.  It usually doesn't receive as much press.  It is customary in private and public business for all actions and jobs to be in 'limbo' as things change.  I my career I have needed to resign my job and reapply at the same time more than once <g>...  Get over it...

Lawrence Lake, RPF
Redding, CA

Is there precedent for this under prior administrations?