[env-trinity] Fw: Save the Date- Klamath Fish Health Workshop April 3-4, 2018

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Thu Jan 25 17:07:17 PST 2018

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:46 PM, "Hetrick, Nick" <nick_hetrick at fws.gov> wrote:

 Please save the date as we have settled on a April 3-4 for this year's annual Klamath Fish Health conference, to be held in Yreka, CA.
We are currently in the process of setting up a block of rooms at a reduced rate and will pass that information on once it is available, along with an agenda for the meeting.
Please note that we are planning to follow a similar format that used last year, with a full day of presentations during which new information and developments regarding fish health in the lower Klamath Basin are shared, followed by a general discussion and a Q&A session between basin managers and researchers. If you would like to give a brief presentation on new fish health-related information, please send a brief description or abstract to myself (nick_hetrick at fws.gov, Sasha Hallet (halletts at oregonstate.edu) and Nicholas Som (nicholas_som at fws.gov) so we can begin putting the agenda together.
We look forward to connecting and sharing info with you all at this annual workshop.   More to follow soon...

nicholas hetrick

--
Nicholas J. HetrickProgram LeadFish & Aquatic Conservation ProgramArcata Fish and Wildlife OfficeArcata, CA 95521office (707) 822-7201
fax (707) 822-8411