[env-trinity] Trinity River trapping summary through Julian week 6

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Tue Feb 13 08:35:50 PST 2018

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW 6 (Feb 11).

Too much sun, not enough snow. I guess it's nice fishing weather, but maybe not such great fish-producing weather.
If you are fishing please send in any tags you come across...

Oh! Heads up, folks: This next round of tags I will be having expiration dates printed on the tags, so if you don't send them in IN THE SEASON YOU CATCH THEM we'll not be paying out on them anymore. Some of you, and you know who you are, send tags in YEARS after you catch them which serves us no good. We are collecting the tags to make harvest estimates and when we don't get the tag within the season applied it's pretty much useless.

Cheers,
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @