[env-trinity] CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 37

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Wed Sep 19 08:46:33 PDT 2018

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW 37 (Sep 16).

We were slow at Willow Creek last week, but things have started to pick up.
In one day (yesterday) we saw more Fall Chinook than we saw all last week.
Cheers!
MC
Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @