[env-trinity] Fw: NCRP 2019 Proposition 1 IRWM Project Proposal Solicitation Workshops - January 14 - 18

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Sat Jan 5 07:56:30 PST 2019

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: North Coast Resource Partnership <kgledhill at westcoastwatershed.com>To: "tstokely at att.net" <tstokely at att.net>Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019, 6:47:09 PM PSTSubject: NCRP 2019 Proposition 1 IRWM Project Proposal Solicitation Workshops - January 14 - 18
   Please distribute this announcement along to colleagues you think would be interested.

|    |

JOIN US!
NCRP 2018/19 Proposition 1 IRWM Implementation Project Solicitation INFORMATIONAL WORKSHOPS
Workshops are being held throughout the North Coast to provide information about the upcoming NCRP 2019 Proposition 1 IRWM Implementation Project Solicitation. Workshops will cover:
   - Background Information - North Coast Resource Partnership (NCRP), Proposition 1 & IRWM Program
   - DWR & NCRP eligibility criteria
   - Project application preparation and submission
   - NCRP review process & criteria
   - Round 1 funding availability & approaches
   - Tips on what makes a good application
   - Proposal development Technical Assistance
   - Discussion, Questions & Answers

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE:

   - January 14, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Yreka: Historic Yreka Elks Lodge, 332 W Miner Street
   - January 15, 10:00 am – noon, Weaverville: Trinity County Solid Waste Transfer Station Offices, Conference Room, 173 Tom Bell Road
   - January 16, 9:00 – 11:00 am, Willow Creek: Willow Creek Community Service District, 135 Willow Road
   - January 16, 2:30 – 4:30 pm, Crescent City: Lighthouse Inn, 681 Highway 101 South
   - January 17, 8:30 – 10:30 am, Eureka: Sequoia Conference Center, 901 Myrtle Avenue
      - Webinar: Join Skype Meeting - https://meet.lync.com/humboldtcoe-sequoiacenter/info/NBPZ2SHI?sl=1
      - Join by Phone: +12134363150
 Conference ID: 21780050

   - January 17, 2:30 – 4:30 pm, Ukiah: Ukiah Valley Conference Center, 200 S School Street
   - January 18, 9:00 – 11:00 am, Fort Bragg: C. V. Starr Community Center, Multi-Purpose Room 2, 300 S. Lincoln Street
   - January 18, 2:30 – 4:30 pm, Santa Rosa: Sonoma County Water Agency, Redwood Conference Room, 404 Aviation Blvd

Project proponents are invited to bring project concepts and preliminary proposals to the meeting for discussion with the NCRP staff team.

|  More Information and to Dowload Solicitation Materials  |

|  If you have questions, need additional information or proposal development assistance please contact:
   - Katherine Gledhill at kgledhill at westcoastwatershed.com or 707.795.1235
   - Tribal Projects: Sherri Norris, NCRP Tribal Coordinator at sherri at cieaweb.org or 510.848.2043

|    |

|  Copyright © 2018 North Coast Resource Partnership, All rights reserved.

Our website address is:
https://northcoastresourcepartnership.org/

|  This email was sent to tstokely at att.net
 North Coast Resource Partnership · PO Box 262 · Healdsburg, CA 95448 · USA