[env-trinity] Fw: 2018 Klamath River Fall Chinook Salmon megatable

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Tue Feb 19 12:08:43 PST 2019

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Lindke, Kenneth at Wildlife <Kenneth.Lindke at Wildlife.ca.gov>Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019, 3:52:16 PM PSTSubject: 2018 Klamath River Fall Chinook Salmon megatable

Hello all,

Please find attached the 2018 updated Klamath River Basin Fall Chinook Salmon Megatable. Total in-river run and hatchery returns in 2018 were nearly double last year’s estimates, but still less than the long-term average. Things appear to be looking up, but we have a ways to go.

If you think of anyone I have omitted from this email list, please let me know. Thanks.

Ken Lindke

Environmental Scientist

Klamath-Trinity Program

California Department of Fish and Wildlife – Northern Region

707-822-4230

Kenneth.Lindke at wildlife.ca.gov

“An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question.” – John Tukey

REPORT POACHERS AND POLLUTERS: 1-888-334-2258