[env-trinity] CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 39.

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Thu Oct 3 16:41:54 PDT 2019

Greetings!
Attached please find the trapping summary for JW 39 (through September 30th).
I have had a few folks ask "how does this year compare" kinda' questions and to them I suggest looking at the "historical" tabs in the workbook, which have the cumulative numbers by Julian week.

FYI

  *   I've included in this summary the only day of trapping in JW 40 at Junction City weir which was disassembled for the season on October 1st .
  *   There are about another 500 Chinook that have entered TRH than are showing up on the spreadsheet (because the ones that are on the excel are ones that have been processed ie spawned etc, and don't include the ones that are "ripening" in the round tanks).
  *   The water and the nights are cooling off in the basin.
Let me know if you have any questions
Cheers!
MC
Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @