[env-trinity] 2019 CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 42

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Tue Oct 22 12:50:57 PDT 2019

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW42.
This summary includes JW 42 update only for Willow Creek weir as the Trinity River Hatchery is on their break between spawning Spring and Fall Chinook salmon (and the Junction City weir was removed for the season at the beginning of October).
We had a little rain, now we're having a little sun. We hope to be operating WCW for another month so let's hope that pattern holds...
Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @