[env-trinity] 2019 CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 48

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Fri Dec 6 08:09:31 PST 2019

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW 48 (December 2).
Even with last week's small flow increase we only trapped a few fish at WCW over the holiday week. The few fish we did trap looked fresh, but there weren't enough of them to justify trying to wait out the next storm. We pulled WCW this week. Done for the season.
I'll continue to send updated hatchery results throughout the spawning operations there...
Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @