[Yolobus Public Announcement] (no subject)

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Thu Dec 26 14:41:34 PST 2002

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement
List.  If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

Express Riders of Davis Express Routes 43, 44, 230, 231, 232

Starting Thursday, January 2, 2003, YOLOBUS will begin using the Tower
Bridge again for these routes.  This means that portions of 5th Street
and 3rd Street (south of Capitol Mall) will no longer be served by these
routes.  We are doing this because surveys of express riders showed a 2
to 1 preference to going back to using the Tower Bridge.

What this means is you will arrive in Downtown Sacramento FIVE (5)
minutes earlier than the current schedule shows in the morning and you
will arrive in Davis FIVE (5) minutes earlier in the afternoon as well.

The rest of the express routing will remain the same, meaning we will
end and start at I Street at 11th Street for most Davis Express buses,
as we currently do.

Thank you.

Yolobus Staff

To unsubscribe, please visit: