[Yolobus Public Announcement] Downtown Sacramento Afternoon Route Changes: 2:10 p.m., June 24, 2003

Terry Bassett tbassett at yctd.org
Tue Jun 24 14:15:38 PDT 2003

June 24, 2003

2:10 p.m.

Attention YOLOBUS Riders: Due to road blockages, we learned we don't
currently have YOLOBUS access to I/11th, and 10th Street may be
questionable. Therefore, please adhere to the following:

Express routes 39, 43, 44, 45, 230, 231, 232: The afternoon outbound buses
will NOT stop at I/11th; rather, they will start at 9th/K, travel south on
9th to P, turn right on P, right on 8th, Left on L, and proceed along their
regular routes. DO NOT TRY BOARDING AT I/11TH, L/9th OR ALONG 10TH STREET.

YOLOBUS route 42: Will NOT stop at I/11th; rather, it will begin and end at
9th/K, turn right on L and then travel its regular route.

YOLOBUS routes 40/41: Should be able to operate along their regular routes;
however, those buses may layover at a stop other than 9th/K. All you need to
know is that you should be able to board that bus at the same stops as
before.

We plan to have supervisor and managers in downtown Sacramento to help you
out. Also, call YOLOBUS at 1-916-371-2877 if you have any questions. We may
need to make other emergency routing changes, depending on what the police
do in response to different scenarios. We will try to have extra buses and
supervisors in downtown Sacramento during the afternoon commute period to
assist you and to put up information signs if the routes do need to change.
Thank you for your patience. Check your email and keep referring to this
urgent announcement page for possible updates.