[Yolobus Public Announcement] Route 42 changes

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Nov 18 15:51:52 PST 2003

My apologies for the last email.  I sent a trial of it to myself and it
worked fine.  Something got lost in the translation.  I'm attaching the
Excel spreadsheet of the changes.  If you are unable to access
attachments, I am in the process of making this information available on
the website.  A button on the front page will take you to the
information.  There may be a day or two delay before it's up on the
website.

Again my apologies for the strange looking document.

Kathy Souza
Administrative Assistant
Yolo County Transportation District
530-661-0816