[Yolobus Public Announcement] Possible delays due to SB I-5 accidents

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Wed Dec 15 13:03:13 PST 2004

YOLOBUS Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

A series of accidents on southbound I-5 in the area of the Yolo Causeway has
resulted in traffic delays and related rerouting of several of our YOLOBUS
buses.

YOLOBUS passengers are advised to expect possible delays in YOLOBUS
departure and arrival times until the situation is cleared.   As of 1:00
p.m., we are behind schedule by only 8 minutes; however, conditions could
change, depending on traffic conditions.

If you would like to monitor the status of this or other area accidents you
can visit the CHP website at http://cad.chp.ca.gov/ for on-going
information.

Thank you for your patience.

Yolobus Staff