[Yolobus Public Announcement] Updated Rider Advisory

Customer Service custserv at yctd.org
Wed Feb 25 15:10:36 PST 2004

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement
List.  If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

We have been advised that I-5 has been reopened to through traffic as of
this time.  All regularly scheduled routes will be run.  Please be
prepared for possible delays due to weather related issues.

Riders of Routes 220 and 215:  Be prepared for delays.  Rural roads have
experienced flooding and delays may result.

Yolobus Staff

Yolo County Transportation District
530-661-0816

To unsubscribe, please visit: