[Yolobus Public Announcement] Increased Security Announcement

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Thu Jul 7 16:28:32 PDT 2005

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

Dear YOLOBUS Riders:

In light of the recent transit system terrorist attack in London today, the
U.S. has gone up to an Orange alert.   Our drivers are being extra vigilant
in looking for any signs of unacceptable activity at or near a YOLOBUS bus.
Please help us.  If you see an unattended package or someone acting
suspiciously on a bus or at a transit stop, immediately let the driver know.
Our dispatchers can get in direct contact with local law enforcement
officials if necessary.  Thank you.

Sincerely,   Terry Bassett, Executive Director, Yolo County Transportation
District

To unsubscribe, please visit: