[Yolobus Public Announcement] 15th and K St. Bus stop relocation

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Nov 1 16:30:16 PST 2005

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

It has been brought to our attention that the bus stop on the south side of
15th and K Sts. has been relocated by Sac RT to the northwest side of 15th
and K Sts.  This should be about 1/2 block north of the "old" location.

Apparently RT and the City of Sacramento relocated this stop.  We apologize
for any inconvenience but direct you to the new location.  Our drivers have
also been informed of the change.

Yolobus Staff

To unsubscribe, please visit: