[Yolobus Public Announcement] Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Feb 28 14:39:14 PST 2006

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

Route 40, 41, 42A &B and 240 riders, please be prepared for possible delays
March 1-5, 2006.  Increased heavy traffic is expected in West Sacramento due
to the grand opening of the new IKEA store.  Areas expected to be
particularly affected are Harbor Blvd. between Highway 50 and Reed Ave.,
West Capitol Ave. between Harbor Blvd. and Enterprise Ave. and Reed Blvd.
between Riverside Parkway and Harbor Blvd.

We will do everything we can do keep these buses on schedule but ask your
patience in the matter.

Yolobus Staff

To unsubscribe, please visit: